Behavioral Health Screen & Assessments
- 60,000,000: The number of Americans who are estimated to need some form of mental health treatment.
- 134,500: Estimated number of licensed Psychologists and Psychiatrists practicing in the United States.
- The demand for treatment far exceeds the number of providers, leaving millions of people undiagnosed and/or untreated.
The Behavioral Health Assessment by CTS™ offers a researched and validated multi-dimensional assessment for identifying, tracking, and monitoring a multitude of behavioral health issues.
Unlike most mental health screens which only detect one condition at a time, typically depression, the Behavioral Health Assessment by CTS™ approach is different. Utilizing a multi-dimensional assessment tool which tracks seven of the most prevalent issues with on test producing quantifiable results, it can identify PTSD, bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, addiction, suicidal thoughts, and functional impairment.
The assessment fits into practice workflow, yields standardized reports, and connects with most electronic health records (EHRs).
Information provided through our assessment provides a comprehensive profile of each patient. The information can be used in measurement-based care, revealing changes in a patient’s mental health status, practice patterns, and aggregate population health data.
In Summary, the Behavioral Health Survey
- Is simple for patients to take
- Is easy to administer
- Is convenient and beneficial for patients
- Produces measurable results
- Generates a new revenue stream for practices