Behavioral Health Screen & Assessments
Our Behavioral Health Screening provides you with a researched and validated multi-dimensional assessment tool for identifying, tracking and monitoring a multitude of behavioral health issues.
Unlike most mental health screens which detect one condition at a time, typically just depression, the Behavioral Health Assessment from CTS™ approach utilizes a validated multi-dimensional assessment tool which tracks SEVEN of the most prevalent issues with one test producing quantifiable results specifically, PTSD, Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety, Addiction, Suicide and Functional Impairment.
- 60,000,000 Americans are estimated to be in need of some form of mental health treatment
- There are only about 40,000 licensed Psychologists and Psychiatrists practice in the country
- Simply put, demand for treatment does not meet supply of providers leaving millions of people undiagnosed and/or untreated.
Our assessment fits into practice workflow, yields standardized reports, and connects with most electronic health records (EHRs)
Information developed through our assessment provides a comprehensive profile of each patient, including functional status, drug use, and thoughts of suicide. The information can be used in measurement-based care, revealing changes in a patient’s mental health status, practice patterns, and aggregate population health data.
In Summary, the Behavioral Health Survey
- Is SIMPLE for patients to take
- Is EASY to administer
- Is CONVENIENT and BENEFICIAL for patients
- PRODUCES measurable results
- GENERATES a new revenue stream for practices