1. Install Zoom
Before joining or hosting a video session, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom. Choose the link below that matches your Operating System (Windows or Mac), and preferred browser:
- Install Zoom: Mac and Chrome
- Install Zoom: Windows and Edge
- Install Zoom: Windows and Internet Explorer
- Install Zoom: Windows and Chrome
- Install Zoom - MAC Firefox
2. Schedule a Session
To schedule a session as the host you need to know the participants name, phone number or email address, and timezone.
3. Add A Participant
Up to 99 participants can be added to a single session.
4. Enable Participant Dial In
If a participant can't access a device with Zoom, you can enable them to dial into the call.
5. Require Session Payment
If you have setup your Stripe.com or Authorize.net integration, you can require payment before allowing the participant to enter the meeting.
6. Reschedule, Cancel, and Schedule Next Meeting
Quickly cancel or reschedule the next meeting.
7. Share E-Documents With A Participant
Any number of e-documents can be added to a session. You can also require e-documents to be completed prior to a session.