Firefly USB Dermascope
DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope
The DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope (Dermascope) is a special purpose digital camera combined with a high magnification polarizing lens and multiple ultra-bright LEDs.
This innovative device streams TRUE 2.0 megapixel live video (at 30fps) to a computer, enabling the user to view and record crystal clear images or videos.
The DE300 has been adopted in some of the most reputable hospitals, health clinics, and medical schools worldwide. Most common uses are for clinical examination, patient communication and education, patient records, and documenting changes over time.
Popular applications include clinical examinations, cosmetics, skin care and medical schools. It is also useful as a follicular scope to count hair follicles when conducting hair transplants, as well as in pre & post inspection for plastic surgery. The DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope is also perfect for telemedicine as it enables remote care providers to see close-up live images of the patient.
- TRUE 2.0 Megapixel resolution
- Multiple levels of polarization
- Captures microscopic pictures and videos
- See more patients and reduce patient visit time with more efficient record documenting
- Variable magnification up to 105x (digitally) and up to 35x (optically).
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Easily integrates with telehealth solutions
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction
Quantity (max 10)