HIPAA Compliant Telehealth Platform
Our customized Telehealth software and hardware are deployed by the nations top enterprise Organizations, Universities and Hospital Networks, to include but not limited to: LSU, Pepperdine University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Texas Tech, Brown University, University of Texas at Austin, Cardinal Health, Veterans Affairs Los Angeles, Prospect Medical, LifeBridge Health, Florida Department of Children and Families, Arcadian Telepsychiatry and UHS Hospital systems, to just name a few.
Let's Talk Interactive and its subsidiaries have been leading the marketplace with our telemedicine solutions since 2001. Our HIPAA compliant Telemedicine software, Kiosks and Virtual Medical Carts currently serve over 250,000 active Physicians and Providers. These users are currently completing over 3.5 Million minutes of successful Telemedicine sessions monthly. The software is cloud based and can be used on any device: Android, iOS, Apple, PC.. so it can be used on the hardware you have present.
- Individual providers
- Behavioral health
- Provider networks
- Urgent care facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Disaster relief
We support a wide variety of use cases. If you don't see yours here, get in touch to learn how our platform can be configured to fit your needs.
Our telehealth video conferencing office suite is $49 a month, no contract required for unlimited usage. We can provide a customized quote and special pricing once we determine your needs. We can discuss discounts on our call. Here are the features included in our Telehealth platform. All features are customizable and the system is branded in your company name, logos and color scheme:
- Provider and Patient Facing Scheduler
- White labeled and branded to your company
- Payment Integrations with PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net
- EHR integration
- Customized HIPAA Compliant E-Documents sent, filled out and signed through your virtual office
- Session Recording Capabilities
- Cutting edge compression that allows up to 99 participants and 1 host on a single Video Call
- HIPAA Compliant Text messaging
- HIPAA Compliant Chat
- HIPAA Compliant Document/file transfer sharing
- Virtual Waiting rooms
- Robust reporting on usage and auditing features for staff usage and client reporting
- Automated session reminders sent to clients with ability to RSVP and reschedule
- Session notes stored on HIPAA cloud
- BAA to cover all HIPAA Compliance on all functionalities
- Fully compatible with all operating systems, browsers and mobile devices (except blackberry)
- Patient and Provider Queuing
- Free users for admin roles: schedulers, Clinical Oversight, Billing personal etc...
- Unlimited use and No contracts ever
Our system is cloud based, so no equipment is required. It will work on any device (cell phone, tablet, cpu) and any operating system you currently deploy and that your patients possess. We do offer some specialized equipment (medical carts, kiosks etc). In regards to our optional equipment, we offer a wide variety of Virtual Medical Carts, Mobile Packs, Kiosks and devices that can push up to 41 different bio-analytics. I have attached an equipment brochure to this email as well. These are custom builds as well and can be designed to your specific needs and requirements. Our Medical Carts are deployed in Tele-Stroke and Emergency Care departments throughout the US and Europe for every imaginable use case. We can even create Telehealth Rooms, in which the entire room is set up to broadcast in a Telehealth setting. This is used by Pepperdine in their students live clinicals. In this use case, we implement our HIPAA compliant cloud recording feature that allows the professor to make annotations on the cloud recording to provide feedback to their students on their live clinical.
We'd Love to Hear From You!
Our experienced team asks the right questions to understand your unique business and objectives. We utilize a thorough needs-based assessment to suggest the best products and solutions to fit your goals and objectives. Our culture emphasizes the value of creating lasting relationships with our clients, where we continue to grow together.